Featured Post

Singles at the Counter

There's a scene in Sex and the City that's one of my all time favourites - after getting drenched during her tragic but romanticize...

Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm not a baker..

I really don't bake often. I don't like to follow recipes, more just use them for inspiration and cook by feel. And for this reason, I don't bake. Because it doesn't work.

But my housemate does...
Peanut butter cupcakes with peanut and chocolate hazelnut icing

Peanut butter cupcakes! With chocolate hazelnut icing! Just because you've been sick all week and lost a stack of weight, doesn't mean you have to make the rest of us put it on!

That does it.. this week, I'm baking.. Nigella Lawson's Chocolate Honey cake. Cop that!

But seriously - these cakes look amazing! Only look amazing as I have been very strong and not eaten one. Yet. Katrina is a bit of a cupcake queen - always making different types, and they're all as good as the last batch. Add to that the newly acquired cookie press which has piping attachments. Be prepared for many more cupcake updates... that I'll probably eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts