Featured Post

Singles at the Counter

There's a scene in Sex and the City that's one of my all time favourites - after getting drenched during her tragic but romanticize...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I ♥ Nigella Lawson..

.. there, I said it!

What is it about this Domestic Goddess that enthralls me? Is it the seductive way she prepares the food? The sultry, suggestive words that smoothly flow from her mouth? The delicious, tantalising dishes she effortlessly produces? Her curvey figure cutting sexily around the kitchen? Who knows, but the last one is definitely confusing for me.

What ever the reason, I adore Nigella and could sit and watch her shows for hours and hours (in fact, I did on the weekend).

Because of this, I've decided to donate August to Food by Nigella - I'm going to make at least 3 dishes each week from her recipes, and post the results here starting with Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks in Red Wine and Garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts